CASI's Scholarship Fund has been created to allow for those wishing to take a course and find themselves strapped for cash. 25 CASI Scholarships will be granted each season. To be eligible to receive a $200.00 scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a member in good standing (active member with dues payments up to date)
- Be a Permanent Canadian Resident
- Submit a written request to the Executive Director that includes:
Deadline: All applications must be submitted at least one month prior to the course being applied for.
- A letter of support from the Snow School Director
- A letter outlining his/her dedication and commitment to snowboard teaching as well as indicating why he/she feels they qualify for the program.
- Complete CASI Scholarship Application
Please note that priority will be given to those Instructors who are working full time (seasonal). Each member is entitled to one scholarship per certification level. Members can apply for one scholarship per year. Evaluator Training and Park courses do not qualify for scholarships. Snow Schools requesting a course can only apply one scholarship to that course.
Kindly forward the Scholarship applications to:
CASI Scholarship Fund
c/o Executive Director
60 Canning Cres.
Cambridge, ON N1T 1X2
Fax: (519) 624-6594
CASI and all the recipients, would like to thank all members that donated to the CASI Scholarship Fund!