QuickRide Rider Improvement Program
FREE FOR SNOW SCHOOLS
For information on the QuickRide System, please visit www.quickride.ca. The new QuickRide Rider Improvement Program has been developed to act as a tool for you to use in your Snow School. The program offers many features and benefits:
- A standardized, progress-based program to give to students.
- A plan for organized lesson progression, to assist instructors.
- Six stages of learning:
- Basics: Suitable for first-time snowboarders.
- Turning: Students’ first turns.
- Cruising: Mileage and practice on green slopes.
- Shredding: Increasing skill levels on blue terrain.
- Ripping: Experimenting with advanced skills and terrain.
- Freestylin’: Higher-level Terrain Park and freestyle skills.
- Each level incorporates a broad range of skills, including Technical, All-Mountain, and Freestyle skills.
- Free Give-away progress cards for students.
The Rider Improvement Program is offered in two forms:
- Pre-printed cards, available for FREE from CASI-ACMS: Order the quantities of each card that you need for your lesson demand.
- Free downloadable artwork, with the option for resorts to incorporate resort-specific branding and promotion: Download print-ready artwork, and add your resort’s logo as well as selected promotional items in the indicated spaces.
To download program artwork, please click here (.zip file: 6MB). Please note, downloadable artwork is in EPS format. To order printed cards, please complete and submit the QuickRide R.I.P. Order Form.
For more information, please contact us.